PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN TO YEARS 6, 1 AND RECEPTION.
IF YOU ARE A KEY WORKER AND FEEL YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR CHILD CARE, PLEASE USE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO CONTACT US
(via firstname.lastname@example.org) TO FIND OUT.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SCHOOL ADMIN EMAIL OR CALL THE OFFICE FOR THIS.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY, NO CHILDREN CAN BE BROUGHT TO SCHOOL UNLESS YOU HAVE APPLIED THROUGH THE SYSTEM AND IT HAS BEEN AGREED.
MANY THANKS AND STAY SAFE!
We pride ourselves on being a happy, caring, stimulating and encouraging place to be, where children, parents and staff continually build strong and positive relationships.
We are very much a community based school and welcome families of all backgrounds and beliefs.
Combs Ford Primary is part of the Children's Endeavour Trust (C.E.T) multi academy trust.
For ease, the term 'multi academy trust' is often shortened to MAT.
At Combs Ford we work with the other schools within the C.E.T MAT to explore the different ways in which we can work collaboratively to imrpove the education of our collective pupils.
Russell Clark Dr Caroline Dunmore
Headteacher Chair of Governors
Latest LKS2 events, KS1 Events, UKS2 Events, Whole School Events, PTA Events, Reception Events Events
- Last Day of Term22Jul2020
- Summer Holidays Begin23Jul2020
- PD Day - School closed to children01Sep2020
- View some of Mrs Gaffney's fantastic photos from her trip to Rwanda!
- Have a look at all of the fabulous resources Mrs Gaffney will be taking with her to Rwanda this week!
- Information about the proposal to become an academy
Please note: If you have any concerns regarding a child's safety or their family's safety, please see either:
- Mr Clark (Designated Safeguard & Prevent Lead), or
- Mrs Tanner (Alternate Designated Safeguard Lead), or
- Miss Fuller (Alternate Designated Safeguard Lead)
Please visit our CONTACTS page if you wish to contact the school with a safeguarding issue. Outside of school hours / term time, you can call the County Council or Customer First for advice - 0808 800 4005
To view our Privacy Notices that explain what information we collect, how we store it and how it is used, please visit our policies page using the Parents Tab above.