How is Combs Ford Primary School accessible to children with SEND?
- The School is all on one level with slopes and ramps to allow for access to all areas and classrooms.
- The main entrance doors can be operated via remote wall buttons
- There are two disabled toilets, shower area and changing facilities.
- We ensure where ever possible that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs.
- After-school provision is accessible to all children, including those with SEND.
- Extra-curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.