Policies & Procedures
Here you will find a number of our key policies.
Some of these are specific to our school only, but others are shared policies for all schools within our MAT - the Children's Endeavour Trust group.
If you would like a paper copy of any our policies, please contact the office who will be happy to help, free of charge.
As a member of the Children's Endeavour Trust, many of our statutory policies can be found on the trust's website by clicking here.
Below is a list of the statutory policies you will find on our trust's site:
- Acceptance of Gifts, Hospitality, Awards, Prizes or Benefits
- Accounting Policies (within Finance Policy)
- Admissions Arrangements
- Central Record of Recruitment and Vetting Checks
- Charging & Remissions (within Finance Policy)
- Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Complaints Procedure Statement
- Data Protection
- Designated Teacher for Looked-After and Previously Looked-After Children
- First Aid
- Governors' Allowances (scheme for paying) & (Expenses)
- Grievance (procedures and addressing)
- Health & Safety
- Privacy Notice for Parents
- Privacy Notice for Staff
- Risk Assessment
- Staff Capability
- Staff Disciplinary
- Statement of Procedures for Dealing with Allegations of Abuse Against Staff
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs
- Whistleblowing Procedures
Current 'Quick View' Policies:
You will always find at least one of our policies available for 'Quick View' - this is often a new or recently updated policy. All policies above can be viewed by clicking on the title or the picture.