Parent & Teacher Association
The PTA is not an exclusive club - as parents/carers, you are ALL automatically members!
If you are unable to dedicate the time to help organise events, your help and presence at the event itself is still welcome and very much appreciated.
The principle focus of the PTA is to enhance school facilities by helping to provide vital funds towards a range of resources.
These are some of the vital things that the PTA donates to each year:
- We provide a book bag (or backpack for Yr 5 and 6) for every new child starting the school.
- We subsidise many of the school trips for every year group, helping to keep the cost down for parents.
- We often provide extras for the Christmas meal each year for all the children.
- Often we save money towards long term projects, such as the wooden Gym Trail area on the playground.
In order to raise money, the PTA organise fundraising events each year including:
- Halloween disco
- Christmas bazaar
- Valentines disco
- Easter tombola
- Mother's Day and Father's Day gift shopping
- Summer fair
The PTA is working in partnership with Combs Ford Primary School to make a difference to your child.
How you can help us raise money
Help us to raise money for the school and keep track of those pesky jumpers at the same time! We have recently joined MyNametags, a fundraising site that sells colourful, personalised name stickers.
For every purchase, the PTA receives 20% back! Simply purchase stickers from the site and quote our school number 29222 - we will not get any money back unless you use this number!
We are always looking for new ideas and inspiration! Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Chairperson Maria Scadding
Treasurer Nicola Fountain
Secretary Magda Coppen
Please visit our Facebook page for more details of what we do and how you can become involved!
Latest PTA Events Events
There are currently no events.